Friday 27 June 2014

5 MINUTE FIRST IMPRESSIONS: BODY SHOP GOODIES

So this is the first Five Minute First Impressions in this series where as the title states I will be giving some first impressions and short reviews of products that I have picked up recently.





I recently took advantage of the Body Shop discount codes that are often advertised on their website and decided to pick up a few things that had caught my eye for a long time. These were the Camolie Cleansing Oil and the Honey Bronzer, both inspired by Amelia Liana and Essie Button... isn't everything though?






































 
So first impressions of the Cleansing Oil is that the oil is very lightweight and is something that I'm not used to removing my makeup as I have only used cleansing balms or micellar water before. The cleansing oil is in the same range as the cleansing balm which I love so has the same distingitive smell and hint of camolie. I used about two pumps and found that it removed all of my makeup quickly and easily which is perfect for lazy days or when I just want to take off my makeup and get in pajamas.... this is everyday!!
However, this is a first impressions so will see in a few weeks whether I still love this product!
**** stars.
 




I have heard about the Honey Bronzer for ages so I was dying to get my hands on it, having ordered online I didn't have the chance to swatch the different shades so instead went for the palest shade in 01 as I am fairly pale. The bronzer has a high pigmentation which is great for a bronzer and is not too orange so when applied to the face it gives a natural bronzed colour. However, I feel it doesn't sit perfectly on top of my foundation purely because no foundation at the moment seems to be working for me! But, once I find my perfect foundation I'm sure the honey bronzer will be perfect!
*** stars

Has anyone else tried these two products and what other products from the Body Shop do you recommend? :-)

1 comment:

  1. Prefer a cream cleanser myself, want to try the bronzer though!

    ReplyDelete