Friday 29 November 2013

THE WEEKEND: MUSIC PLAYLIST

 
 I've discovered some wonderful music that will be listened to over and over again this weekend. To follow me on Spotify so you don't miss my weekly (ish) playlists: charlottehynd

01. Bones - Josh Record // Such a beautiful song from my new favourite artist.
02. Bed Of Thornes - Josh Record // The second song on his new EP which you need to listen to!
03. Cavalier - James Vincent McMorrow // New single from this incredible songwriter which does not dissapoint!
04. Too Much - Sampha // Heard this on Zane Lowe's show. Thank you, that is all.
05. Advanced Falconry - Mutual Benefit // Found this gem on ManRepeller which described it as the perfect hangover cure....
06. Berlin - RY X // If Bon Iver & Mumford and Sons combined..
07. Run - Joel Compass // The more upbeat song of my playlist this week, shame that the radio version included Pusha T
08. Ada - JMSN // How have I only just discovered this band? I've been missing out!!!
09. We Bought Zoo - Jonsi // A well loved favourite of mine that I've rediscovered.
10. Nearly Morning - Luke Sital - Singh // Hints of Ben Howard/JVM/Benjamin Francis Leftwich  in this incredible song which is always a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment