Monday 5 August 2013

 
Welcome to Monday Motivation where this feature will hopefully motivate me to track my life and record goals to try and achieve.

// 29.07.13 - 03.08.13 //

Last week involved visiting a well loved beach in  North Wales called Conwy Beach with a stop in our favourite fish and chip resturant near Llandundo called Enouchs. It was a beautiful day to spend by the sea with my parents and the dog and it turned out that it was Poppys' first time on the beach despite her being 10 years old!


We also had a trip down to my brothers for a BBQ on Sunday where my healthy eating went out the window completely so hopefully this week I can get back on track with it!


// 05.08.13 mixtape #25 //

I've been making mini mixtapes on Spotify for ages so I thought I'd include them in this feature for you all to help you get through this week. The playlist this week includes the new Kings of Leon track which will brighten up that gloomy Tuesday or Wednesday and also included are new tracks by St Lucia and Fryas which are absolute gems.
Click here to check it out: 05.08.13 - mixtape #25
 
1. Supersoaker - Kings Of Leon
2. Cool Like Me - Fryars
3. Elephant - Tame Impala
4. The First Single - The Format
5. Elevate - St. Lucia
6. Echo - Foxes

If you want more music check out past playlists on my Spotify page where I have endless mini mixtapes for you to enjoy... charlottehynd

No comments:

Post a Comment